Profile of the organization
- Building a network binding institutions that work in isolation from one another which will produce results in the planning of services for adults with mental disorders
- Improving the communication between the sectoral institutions
- Support the implementation of various initiatives which to contribute to the implementation of a reform in the social and mental health field.
- Increasing the tolerance of the community in the town of Stara Zagora towards mental health issues.
- Improve the providing of social services and development of cross-sectoral cooperation for increasing the capacity of civil society organizations;
- Support for reform of health and social services system, improve coordination between institutions;
- Approve the name and place of NGOs in society
The mission of the JRC Health and morale" is to provide specialized mental health care, including psychological counseling, outpatient services system, rehabilitation and care for those who need them in a manner that respects human dignity, with guaranteed privacy and respect to the right of free choice. The term assistance means for us reducing psychological distress and also the risks accompanying psychic illness. Such risks include: experience of guilt, shame and / or fear of being rejected, devaluation, isolation, addiction, impaired social functioning and disability
Preserving the traditional moral values of the Bulgarian people, Freedom and Responsibility
Freedom means respect for every Bulgarian citizen. Freedom requires tolerance, social justice and solidarity, protection of traditional moral values of the Bulgarian people, the rule of law. First responsibility is to your own actions.
The responsibility is not just compliance. It is an awareness of the rights and obligations with respect to the community. It is the basis for "community of trust" that allows everyone to develop their potential. The right of choice, socialization and social integration
Priority groups with whom the organization works
- People suffering from schizophrenia whether or not treated in a hospital environment, but undergoing ambulatory treatment, in need of integration
- People diagnosed with mental disorders
- People with adaptive reactions
- People with post-traumatic stress
- Families and friends of people with mental disorders
- People experienced a depressive disorder who need psychotherapy and rehabilitation
- People with anxiety disorders